Swedish steelmaker unveils £3.56bn plan to ‘largely eliminate’ CO2 emissions right across its manufacturing sites inside just eight years
Could green steel become a reality far earlier than many governments and experts expect? Swedish steelmaker SSAB last week laid out a new ambition to “largely eliminate carbon dioxide emissions” from its…
To continue reading this article…
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial